Appliance Repair Classed an Essential Service
Are you suffering at home with a broken fridge, washing machine, oven or just about any other household appliance in need of repair? DO NOT attempt to service these electrical/gas appliances by yourselves, for the sake of your own safety.
We understand that the global pandemic has brought many of our usual routines to a standstill and it is precisely during these times that we need fully functional and efficient appliances to get through the day. Fret not, with our technicians being labeled essential service providers by the Victorian Government, we can now help take care of your appliance repairs and get your household up and running in no time.
Steps we’ll be taking
In keeping with regulations and safety standards, we’ll be taking the appropriate steps to ensure both our customers and technicians are safe at all times.
- Face covering and proper sanitization (with alcohol-based sanitizer) is mandatory in all our operations.
- Our technicians will ask our customers if they:
- have tested positive for corona virus (COVID-19)
- are feeling unwell or has any cold or flu-like symptoms
- have been in contact with someone diagnosed with the virus
- have travelled from overseas recently and is under quarantine orders
- and/or anyone in the home is self-isolating.
- Physical distancing will be maintained (at least 1.5 meters)
- Cashless payment is preferred.
For more advice/information, click https://esv.vic.gov.au/safety-education/covid19-information/advice-for-community/ or https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Trust Nationwide Appliance Repairs to put your safety and comfort first at all costs. Dial 1300 652 100 to get your appliance repaired in no time!