Nationwide Appliance Repairs is an industry-leading service and repair business specialising in expert repairs of domestic and commercial appliances, including fridges, washing machines, dishwashers & more!
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration – receive a competitive annual salary (paid fortnightly) with extra income opportunities on Saturdays, whilst enjoying additional benefits such as a company van, fuel card, mobile phone, and uniform!
- Work-life balance – we will accommodate your working hours based on your needs.
- Ongoing support – work within a supportive team that ensures customer satisfaction.
About the role
As our new experienced Appliance Field Service Technician, you will work between 40-50 jobs per week traveling across Melbourne to service a variety of clients. You will be skilled to provide a range of repairs on domestic and/or commercial kitchen and laundry appliances.
- Provide scheduled repairs on domestic and commercial kitchen and laundry appliances
- Keep abreast of industry trends, new products and services
- Liaise with clients
- Qualified appliance repairer with a minimum of 1 year demonstrated working experience in the same or a similar role
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current Australian drivers license
- Ability to conduct service repairs on residential white goods and appliances
- Own tools relevant to the role
- An optimistic and motivated attitude with the ability to work autonomously
If you have the skills and experience required to be a great addition to our team, we want to hear from you! Upload your CV using the form below, selecting the relevant job title and listing your contact details Please note: candidates who do not have the skills experience required for this role, will not be shortlisted.