Nationwide Appliance Repair provides service and repair for all kitchen appliances and brands in Australia. Our technicians are trained to find solutions to problems with any kitchen appliances including stoves, fridges, freezers, microwaves, ovens, rangehoods, cooktops, walk-ins, coffee makers, blenders, dishwashers, sinks and more. For all your appliance problems, you can count on us to come up with a solution.
Do Your Kitchen Appliances Need Professional Help?
Your kitchen is the most important room in your house and the kitchen appliances that you use everyday can go through major wear and tear. If one of these appliances starts to malfunction, it can wreak severe havoc on the organization of your household. Protect your favorite kitchen appliances by having them inspected or repaired when you start to notice performance issues. Our top priority is customer service, meaning your repair will get the attention it needs. Our technicians will come ready to solve any problem you throw their way.
Common Kitchen Appliance Problems
Each one of your kitchen appliances are prone to their own problems. If you want a functioning kitchen at all times, stay on top of the subtle cues that give away an appliance in distress. Here are some common problems to look out for:
- Refrigerator not staying cool- You’ll want to check first and foremost for any obstructions preventing the door from closing properly. Next check that the seal is in order and there are no surrounding leaks or unusual noises.
- Under/Overcooking oven- The oven may be in need of a recalibration or replacement. Our technicians will be able to diagnose the situation and identify which is in order.
- Microwave not heating- this could be due to several faulty mechanisms that may require a part or unit replaced.
- Disposer not grinding food- This could be due to a blockage.
- Range-hood not clearing smoke- There might be a motor problem that needs looking at, grease-clogged ductwork or an air filter that’s in need of replacement.
These are just a few problems you’re likely to face. Experiencing any other issues in the kitchen? Contact us today!